This is a chance for the whole community to come together to share a night celebrating the 100th Year of the RAF. With the event only being just over 6 weeks away we are moving into the confirmation stage of the process. Some of the supporting elements for the night have long (ish) lead times and so we need a good idea of numbers by 17th March. If it would help, the committee will happily pop along to your office and deliver your tickets to you. We would simply ask that you have the correct money available for us. Unfortunately, at the very latest we have to close the book on 31 Mar 17.
The SHAPE Club require the confirmed number of pers and menu choices the following week so please if you have not bought a ticket at present and are intending on partaking the biggest event the Brit Community has had in over 2 years then get you name down soonest. Unfortunately if you do not make the deadline we cannot add you. Also as an admin point get your babysitters now as they will be a premium nearer the event!!
As a reminder here are the details of the event:
We are trying to allow a wide range of dress for everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy the evening.
1. Officers and WOs and SNCOs - Mess Dress or ladies equivalent
Junior Ranks - No.1's with Bow Tie
Civilians - Black Tie or ladies equivalent
2. However, for a bit of fun if you would prefer a night away from the standard service / black tie dress and want to wear something a bit different and 'glam up' then why not partake in classic '1940's Finest Hour' attire.
Your super value ticket price includes:
· Event from 1815 to 0130
· Transport to and from the event
· Arrival drinks
· Souvenir gift and drink
· Two choices three course meal with port and coffee
· Drinks package throughout meal
· Musical accompaniment from the RAF Salon Orchestra
· Charity Auction for the RAF Association with prizes inc signed memorabilia from 2 England Football captains, World Best Female Hockey Goalkeeper and a pair of genuine Spitfire Engine Cufflinks plus many more exciting prizes.
· The amazing Task Force X will then play 2 sets to get you up and boogying plus superstar DJ playing music from classic 60's up to the very latest chart tunes!
Mess members (JOM or WO's & SNCO's): 40 EURO Per person for you and your first guest.
Junior Ranks: 30 EURO per person for you and your first guest.
All other ticket sales: 65 EURO per person.
POC's for tickets are as follows:
· 100 Area - FS Kim Jarvis (SHAPE Conf Services) & Flt Lt Chris Skilton (ODA, Rm F235B)
· EJSU - Sgt Richy Phillips (IHub)
· Community Liaison Officer - Mrs Donna Skilton (Bdg 309)
· Brit School - Mrs Fiona Brooks
If you require any further information please feel free to contact me or Flt Lt Skilton (x 4762).